Programs for Schools
Our core program is a 2- to 12-session STEAM-based residency that enriches curriculum. Schools select a grade level and theme, from All Around My Community to Bridges: From Here to There (click here to see some more possibilities). Our experienced educators take it from there. In an optional end-of-residency celebration, students present their work to their families and the school community.
- 60-minute sessions (other time frames are possible)
- Grades pre-K – 12
- Maximum 5 classes/day
- Priced by the day: $500 for 1 class, $650/day for 2 classes, $800/day for 3 classes, $900/day for 4 classes and $1000/day for 5 classes. Discount for purchasing more than 3 sessions.
Price includes a planning session, written curriculum, staffing and materials. Virtual programming available for approximately $200 per class.
Enrich your afterschool program with a series designed by ArchForKids. It can range from “Adventures in Architecture,” with a different building activity each week, to a thematic series on a topic you select. We infuse all hands-on projects with math, science, art and social studies content in a fun, engaging way. Pricing about $225/session in person, $150 virtually, depending on length of program and number of students
A concentrated one-day program where students use the Design Process to respond to a challenge. Kids brainstorm, design, build and test possible solutions. A great way to culminate a unit of study, investigate a community issue or do fun group work. Possible topics include Space Colony Design, Green Skyscrapers, Park Re-Design, and many other topics. Can be done in person or remotely.
- Minimum 1.5-hour program, up to an entire school day
- Several classes can be accommodated at once in a large space (gym, cafeteria, etc.)
- Priced according to number of students and time frame – contact email@example.com for price quotes
- Grades K-12
Learn how to use project-based STEAM learning to enrich and extend your classroom teaching. We provide educators with strategies and resources to integrate architecture into social studies/math/science/art/ELA lesson plans. Fun, engaging, hands-on session – customized for your needs. Can be done in-person or remotely.
- 90 minute workshop: $400
- half-day workshop: $800
Virtual PD available for reduced pricing